1 November 2016

"I've missed you, let’s spend the future talking about the past."

I brought a beech branch home today. With beautiful, little, yellow leafs. I put it on my desk in a tall glass of water so I can fully feel the scent of autumn.
My room is cluttered, I had no time to clean it up lately. There are books everywhere. Books and notebooks I was looking through to find the perfect one for my Bullet Journal. November just started, so I need to prepare my next days in the journal - haven't heard of bullet journaling? Check out this site - http://bulletjournal.com/
A friend asked me on twitter to make one and even if I had no idea what is it, I read a little and now I own one of the journals myself too.
I ordered another Daughter's vinyl record. Turned out I can order vinyls from my workplace, in very good prices so... ups, I need to say goodbye to my money.
I regret nothing.
Yet.
Soon I'll try to catch up with my letters. I know it's not possible to write back to all of them at once, but I'm going to do this step by step.
Recently I received two wonderful letters and I realised how I miss writing them myself. To prepare every piece differently for each person. Heh, motivation, I ask you kindly - come back to me.
I spent last few evenings on playing Skyrim: Special Edition.
Gosh, how I missed this game. This nordic atmosphere of Tamriel and new graphics are incredible. If I had no job I'd play all nights.
I hope you are well. I leave you with Daughter's new song.
Lots of love!



3 comments:

  1. Do you still have a twitter account? I tried to follow you but it didn't work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy November! I've missed reading your blog. That Daughter song is wonderful. Would you recommend buying their vinyl? I was thinking about ordering one recently. You can even order their EPs on vinyl in some places. Super cool!

    P.s. Bullet journaling sounds really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Feel free to talk to me or ask any questions.