26 September 2016

Autumn Bucket List

Semtember 25th.
Working Sunday is like... a day totally wasted. When you start your job at 3:00 p.m. you simply sleep as long as you can - well I do. I'm a night creature. I'm hyperactive during the evening and totally dead in the morning. Like a little hedgehog cuddled between some leaves.
But hey, autumn is already here and winter is coming and it's time to make some nice things for myself.
I used to be cold and pragmatic but come on, if I don't make life more colorful for myself nobody will do it for me.
I decided to make my own Autumn Bucket List. And you, guys, will be informed how it's going. I think it's a nice thing to cheer myself up and embrace my beloved autumn with my friends and on my own.

September 26th.
My younger sister is leaving for Spain tomorrow. She's going to spend there the whole year, working with children.
Am I jealous?
I don't know. I wish I had the courage to leave home for so long. I've tried once. It ended bad - my mental state got much worse and recovery was one of the hardest things I've ever experienced.
But I'm much better now, I already started my "new me" process - maybe new home will come along with my new job? Time will show.
Me and my family have a dinner out tonight for our last day together.
For the first time I will have our room only for myself. It doesn't change much but feels good.

10:54p.m.
I'm back from the family diner. It was really nice. But to be honest, I was thinking about my bucket list all the time, hahaha.
So, here it is.
Do something good for you too during these short, beautiful days.

ps: I added a bloglovin' widget to the blog - give me some love. :)


9 comments:

  1. I like your list very, very much. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is very long and inspiring :) All I plan to do during autumn is singing up for hairdresser, my head needs a really extreme makeover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A skąd bierzesz liście ginko? Jesienny makijaż....też lubię ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading...and after a minute I was like - "hey,wait! is it my blog, or what?!". I felt like reading my own writing! - when it comes to style and thoughts and even your story with going away once and then having to recover for a long time... I feel you, it is my story also. And I think we have much more in common. It was very surprising, but very inspiring to read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your bucket list. I need to do my own. I'm happy when I read you in english :D
    Oh, soon I will show you more photos from Portsmouth. It will be typically photo post, so you'll be able to see the city on my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dziękuję za komentarz u mnie. Cóż, jak zauważyłam, sama jesteś dość "niespokojnym blogowym duchem", więc zapewne wiesz jak to jest mieć kilka miejsc w sieci i wciąż się przenosić. Lutalica Minulta jest najstarszym i najbardziej osobistym. Ewoluował wielokrotnie, więc bywa chaotyczny, ale tam najwięcej jest takich prawdziwych myśli prosto ze mnie. Indecision and reveries to taka kolekcja - zdjęć, muzyki, sztuki, stylu życia, niewiele na nim piszę. Of Moths and Beings powstał z fascynacji dawnymi czasami. Brakuje mi regularnego pisania, coraz częściej wchodzę na blogi i czuję wyrywające się ze mnie pragnienie stworzenia czegoś uporządkowanego, ale tak dużo we mnie wątków...a za to mało natchnienia. Myślę, myślę o czymś nowym, ale nie wiem, czy będzie to taki pełen duszy i estetyki dziennik jak Twój, czy raczej dla szerszego grona-coś o książkach, inspiracjach, podpatrzeniach, ale już z większą ilością recenzji i przemyśleń. Nie wiem, miotam się.
    A najczęściej to bywam na IG, ale tam się już znamy :)
    @vulpecula_tales/ hirondelle.rousseline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing list :)

    Agustín, hijo de la Tierra.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brand new state of mind~ it's only up to us to color the dull grey life with the only magic we know, living with curiousity and sharing a piece of goodness to others... and perhaps there's more magic I don't know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yay am I blessed to witness your bucket list! I'll be cheering you from Korea :3

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Feel free to talk to me or ask any questions.