24 September 2016

Oh, hello.

I've never had an english journal. Even if it's my second language and sometimes some things are easier for me to express in english - I've always written my poems and fears only in polish. 
I know my grammar may not be perfect, and I'm sorry for that. I used to speak more than write - but a person's always learning, right?

September 24th. 
Finally, a day off. I might describe this week as "not that terrible" and that's quite an achievement for me. I told my boss that I quit next month. I was so scared of her reaction but in the end she was't even mad that much.
There is so many things to do, so many letters to write back to, such a mess in my room and still, the only thing I do is looking for first yellow leaves in the woods around me. September feels warm and calm, smells of the sun so shy that you can barely notice it among the curly clouds.
My new job is in a bookstore. With people my age finally. They are so nice to me everytime we meet, they show me how happy they are that we're about to work together. I've never felt that before. I'm so looking forward to start already, even if I know it's gonna be much harder than my current job. But I don't even mind, you know? I'm just sure it's gonna be better anyway.

This is my first post and most of you don't even know who I am. Well, my bad.
I'm Mary, I'm 26. I fight depression for about 10 years now. I'm a child of Snow and Winter, that's why I nicknamed myself Lady Snowborn. But my favourite season is Autumn. People I loved told me my heart is made of stone or ice. But I can't really agree. My heart is just deep in sorrow and I'm so dififcult to love that my bed is cold and empty every single night.
I can't live without art. Photography, poetry, any kind of art really. It touches my soul and with art I can say I am still alive. Cause my cold hands always deny my words.

I bought myself a Venus flytrap. I've always dreamed of one so I'm so excited to have this little creature on my desk right now. I named her Cersei. Because the queen is venomous and dangerous.
She joins my Betta fish Mackbeth as my closest pet friends.


10 comments:

  1. finally I can read the sweet words that you express! Absolutely love it and love everything about you! Wishing you all the luck in your new job... Exciting times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Moth. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Moth, always good to see you :) good luck with the new job, enjoy the company :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, love! I'm happy to see you here. :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful words, and especially so as English is not your mother tongue! Thanks for popping by my blog and your kind comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pod tym właściwie też mogę się podpisać...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So this is the beginning! I'm glad you decided to share your story with us in English :) I'll visit you often hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the coolest idea for a blog ever! I love it. You write so well! And your photos are gorgeous, as always. :) Congrats on the new job! A bookstore job is literally the dream. And I dreamed of having a Venus fly trap for years, until my mom finally bought me one. There were no flies around, so I fed it salami....LOL Excited to see what thoughts fill this space!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Feel free to talk to me or ask any questions.