30 September 2016

Sweater Weather.


September 28th
A quiet day at work. Cloudy sky made everyone really moody.
First day without my sister at home went really unnoticed. 
I'm a loner, so I usually spend my evenings with music and books in my room.
I bought a wonderful lipstick, perfect for autumn. 

September 29th
It's a great day to use the lipstick I mentioned above. A beautiful, rose - like colour. 
I've got a day off.
I'm just getting ready to leave, I'm meeting a friend soon. 
I could sleep as long as I wanted to, so I woke up feeling much better.
Last nights are pretty hard for me, I can't sleep - insomnia is back more than ever.

7.50p.m.
Oh we had such a nice dinner, I'm telling you. 
The day passed so fast, I can't believe it. Luckily I have a weekend off too, so I plan to take some photos - finally! All my cameras are completely covered in dust and it really hurts my soul. But the weather is still nice, so we want to use all this time well.
I created a playlist for you, guys. Something from the bottom of my heart to start my beloved autumn really well. Something to keep your evenings warm. And I really hope you enjoy. 
Lots of love

5 comments:

  1. Oh Mary! I'd love to see the color of your new lipstick - a beautiful rose color I'm very curious to see!
    I'm definitely gonna listen to your playlist! let there be beautiful serendipity for both you and me this October :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely that you have started a blog to share little things from everyday life. I really love that. :) hope october will bring wonderful days for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These glasses reminds me of Walt... Probably too many episodes of Breaking Bad lately. Can't wait to listen to your playlist, there's never enough good music for autumn evenings! C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bowl of cereal looks DIVINE <3 I could eat cereal for every meal, I swear. And you have excellent taste in music! I love Aurora so much....her music is perfect for whimsical walks through the woods. Happy October! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curious about the lipstick. ;)
    And cloudy days make me really moody too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Feel free to talk to me or ask any questions.