4 October 2016

October 2nd. Middle of the night. 
The rain is still playing it's sounds on my window, this song lasts more than 24 hours now.
I dyed my hair tonight. I do this every few months to cover awful roots of my natural, terrible, grey - ish blonde colour.
Every time it happens I feel different. It's a small thing but it feels good, feels better, as a huge - little change I need in my life from time to time.
If you don't know me enough - I dye myself chocolate brown to be a confident, cold and toned brunette. I've tried a lot of shades in my life. Blondes, reds, blacks and even green. But this current one is definitely my favourite.
It makes me feel pretty even if I'm not. Even if I'm stuck in my pijamas with no make up or hair done.

October 2nd, the rest of the day.
Sunday was a dark and melancholic day. I was sleeping for a long time, the rainy weather caused a headache I couldn't get rid of.
Do you know the feeling when one song, one picture can bring someone or something back to your mind? Especially when you really don't want to get back to all those memories? Yeah, me too.

October 3rd.
My first day at new job - it was brilliant! I kicked ass, definitely. Girls were amazing, work is not so hard - there's some paperwork I need to catch up with, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I used to work in a shop before so I basically know the drill, the only difference is that previously I was selling clothes, now - books.
It's such a sad day though...

I'm Polish. I live in a beautiful country. Our nature is astonishing and our cities are pearls of world's architecture. But today all those cities were covered in black. Black of people protesting againts all the fanatics and ignorants who rule this country, trying so hard to break basic human rights, calling protesting women "prostitutes" and laughing out loud of all ways we try to opose.
I wanted to thank every person I know who supports us. It's so important during those dark days. Days when we are afraid about the future. #BlackProtest
I'm leaving here one of my favourite photos of my city, Gdańsk. I took it few summers ago.



1 comment:

  1. Jedna piosenka, jedno zdjęcie.. Tak, dokładnie znam to uczucie.
    P.S. Cudny ten Twój Gdańsk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Feel free to talk to me or ask any questions.