12 October 2016

"If we gonna kill each other, how we gonna live forever?"


October 9th.
So many days since I wrote here for the last time.  I just really had no time to do it. First week of the worst month ever just passed. And I made it! I am very proud of myself because I have never had to work so hard in my life.
12 hours a day, six days a week. My body is screaming for sleep but in situations like this I see that now I am stronger than I've ever been before.
New job is really great, I get on very well with all the girls I work with.
And I carry on. I'm aware that it may be nothing special for most of the people but few months ago I was so weak, I used to come back home crying.
Now it has to change. I will do everything to make my life better. Because I deserve it. Yes I do.

October 10th.
I sent a birthday text to my friend one day too soon.
Well shit.
I really lost my sense of time.

October 11th.
I sent a birthday text right this time.

Girls in my bookstore put The Witcher poster on the wall to make me smile. It melted my heart, I'm telling you!
I'm already in bed after I spent another 12h at work. I'm tired, of course, but my mood is great today.
I finally start to feel that my job isn't my punishment. Which is just amazing, remembering that being a seller of anything have never been my dream job.
I've got a free spirit of an artist and I suffer deeply when something or someone tries to put me down.
Having no time keeps my head clean of worries. Just a cup of fresh tea and me. Nothing else matters.
I have my wild dreams back again. I dreamed about America last night. About beloved streets of New York City.

October 12th.
I'm just sitting in my favourite cafe, having the most amazing coffee and food, chatting with the girls that work here. I love them with all my heart. They always make me laugh so hard.
Surprisingly I had a chance to leave work quickly today - my boss let me go home, cause she knew I was very tired and we had all people at work today so it wasn't really a problem.
I love the atmosphere of coffee places. This unique smell of coffee everywhere, people talking, time flying so fast. It's a perfect environment for me to observe. People, the world. It's what I do best, I think.
(...)
My Autumn Bucket List doesn't go too well, I'm afraid. Soon I will update it. I just wait for my job marathon to end so I could finally enjoy it.
Tonight I'm digging in my old playlists I created years ago and I found good, old Scars On Broadway's album. It's a band created by Daron Malakian from System Of A Down. I'm completely in love with his lyrics and melodies created on this album. I'm leaving the playlist to check out yourself. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wysłanie życzeń za wcześnie to jeszcze nie katastrofa. Gorzej, gdy o urodzinach najlepszej przyjaciółki przypomni się dwa dni po czasie.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote a new post on my birthday :D
    I don't have here favourite cafe...I think my favourite cafe is in my favourite and most beautiful city in the World - in Hamburg, but I like the atmosphere of coffee places no matter where I am.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Feel free to talk to me or ask any questions.